Skip to main content
The year that was

My blog has now been limited to being a summary of the year that passed. When I was younger, I will blog almost everyday. I am not sure if this is because I have more varied experiences when I was younger or if I have stopped growing since I am contented now with my life.

This year has thought me a lot of things. Especially, the last part of it. This is the year that I was closer to feeling mortal.

The highlight of my year was finding out that a friend has died. This friend is only a year older than I am and he was very much involved with the part of my life when I was searching for who I was and for my life's partner.

But as the years passed and priorities changed, I was not able to interact with him. We lost touch but that is life. We meet people along the journey who we need at that moment of our lives. He was a fixture on that time frame and I was lucky to have him as one of my kindred spirits.

Hearing of his death made me realized that this life is really short.  It also made me think that after death all of this will be gone. Thus, we need to keep every moment count. Each day is a blessing that we will never get back. Each day is different and I have been just wandering from day to day being carried by the mundane aspects of living.


I vow that I will be made more aware of this blessing. Of life and of what I can give. This experience is not to be taken for granted since it can be gone in an instant and we will only be as good as the memories that we leave behind.

I don't want to leave this life knowing that I could have done more. My next goal is to make each day memorable and to be more involved with the lives of others. I am not here solely for me, I am here to experience life with the souls that I chose to travel with. I will keep my end of the bargain and make our journey what we initially hoped it will be - full of laughter, good friends, good food, good experiences and connections that will last even to the next lifetime.

2015 will be my year of connections and may the universe conspire to help me be the person that I was before. Curious not only of what is happening around me but also curious of others and their journey.


Amen? Amen! :) 

Comments

boosting elo said…
It's very great article and i find a nice game plese click this web site.buy lol 30 lvl accounts

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!