Stir the waters a bit...
As I look back to 2011, the only highlight that I can remember is my company transfer. Don't get me wrong, that's a major change in my life given that I've been with the same company for almost 8 years. But still, I have this nagging feeling that the year just zoomed past my consciousness. I was happy but I fear that my happiness in life made me lazy to do other things that makes life great.
This coming year - 2012, I will strive to move more... both physically and geographically. I want to look back at 2012 and remember memories and highlights and not just everyday mundane routines - which can be great by the way but in the pursuit of change, this is what I want to be constant in my life on top of my extra-soulful pursuits.
These are the random resolutions I want for 2012:
1. Write More (blog level and not just tweets and FB status updates)
2. Exercise More (enuf said :)).
3. Drink more water and eat more fruits. This can be challenging for me since I don't like drinking tasteless water. But to be kind to my kidneys, I shall strive to be a friend to water.
4. Cook More - learn new recipes from other regions of the country.
5. Love More - reconnect with interesting friends and make new ones (turn fun acquiantances to close friends).
6. Listen to new music artists (the triumvarate of Rhihanna, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga should be augmented, can't live by Pop alone).
7. Travel more! (start with Asian countries and also other provinces in the Philippines).
8. Learn a new skill :) (new programming language perhaps?)
Well, this list should be enough to keep me busy for the year. :) Wish me luck Universe!
Amen? AMEN! :)