Skip to main content
Stir the waters a bit...

As I look back to 2011, the only highlight that I can remember is my company transfer. Don't get me wrong, that's a major change in my life given that I've been with the same company for almost 8 years. But still, I have this nagging feeling that the year just zoomed past my consciousness. I was happy but I fear that my happiness in life made me lazy to do other things that makes life great.

This coming year - 2012, I will strive to move more... both physically and geographically. I want to look back at 2012 and remember memories and highlights and not just everyday mundane routines - which can be great by the way but in the pursuit of change, this is what I want to be constant in my life on top of my extra-soulful pursuits.

These are the random resolutions I want for 2012:

1. Write More (blog level and not just tweets and FB status updates)
2. Exercise More (enuf said :)).
3. Drink more water and eat more fruits. This can be challenging for me since I don't like drinking tasteless water. But to be kind to my kidneys, I shall strive to be a friend to water.
4. Cook More - learn new recipes from other regions of the country.
5. Love More - reconnect with interesting friends and make new ones (turn fun acquiantances to close friends).
6. Listen to new music artists (the triumvarate of Rhihanna, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga should be augmented, can't live by Pop alone).
7. Travel more! (start with Asian countries and also other provinces in the Philippines).
8. Learn a new skill :) (new programming language perhaps?)

Well, this list should be enough to keep me busy for the year. :) Wish me luck Universe!

Amen? AMEN! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…