Skip to main content
Weddings

I really love attending weddings. Being part of a wedding ceremony makes me feel that I am part of the cycle of iife. Baptisms. weddings, birthday parties of toddlers are the notes that comprise the melody of life and cycle of nature.

There is a need for us to celebrate. I know that it may be a bit traditional but it's essential for each major change in one's position in life to be witnessed by the community. This is something we are now in the brink of losing. Communing with others to just say, "Hey, we're together, we're still alive. We made it thus far."

There is so much sorrow that we witness on TV so it's good to witness something pretty every once in awhile like two people in love and starting a new life together. It may not be forever for some but still there's that moment when everyone believed in love, in life and in happiness.

Amen? AMEN!

Comments

tiaolou004 said…
Monster Beats the friends who listens to music with the

earphone having this kind of feeling, thought that the Monster

Beats
equipment and lines are one annoying "the Moncler Jackets

", if does not have ear equipment and lines, the Cheap Ralph

Lauren
is one can let the human is true "Cheap

Polo Shirts
" the thing. Along with this idea in consumer community unceasingly Polo Shirts, in nowadays's earphone market also gradually presented the wireless earphone's form. The wireless earphone's appearance, let the

earphone market raise one "the wireless raging tide".

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!