Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random thingey for April

I just noticed that I neglected my blog for about two months now. I feel so logical lately that I cannot seem to find any topic to write about.

Anyway, Car and I attended the 6th anniversary of the desserscomesfirst blog. It was very uplifting to be in a room of people who share the same passion to desserts as we do.

There were so many cakes and goodies to chopse from! I especially loved the Simple Bella posts with those absurdly pretty little cakes! I also loved the mango torte of Dulcelin's. The owner is a relative but alas, the connection is too far already but it is good to know that I am related to a restorateur.

Overall, it was a fun day with Car winning a basket of Hersheys goodies. A kind stranger gave us Vanilla leaves just when we were leaving the venue.

On to the next anniversary event! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: