Skip to main content
MMFF 2009

It has been a long standing tradition in my family to watch MMFF movies on Christmas day. I think it started when we were staying in Meycauayan and SM North Edsa was just an FX away. I think it was something I looked forward to even if my mind goes catatonic for atleast 2 hours.

A winning formula for an MMFF blockbuster is to make it appeal to the whole family. Imagine the math, if it's a drama, non-family oriented film, you'll get atmost 2 people to join per household. But if it's for the whole family (given that it's a holiday) you'll get atleast 4 people per household. And how many Pinoy households do we have these days? That's why I scratch my head when I learned that I love you... goodbye was Star Cinema's entry to MMFF 2009.

It was a movie that should have been shown on Valentines day. It certainly is not for the whole family with all of the lovey-doey on screen. Que horror, children and homo people close your eyes! Well, I think gay people will just imagine that they are Angelica. hahaha..

I didn't think that they will take I love you.. goodbye so literally! But a few observations:

1. Gabby is so youthful! Now, his ex wife has a movie and I can't help but compare how they aged. Gabby aged more gracefully than his ex, I think. But it's just me.
2. Kim Chiu is a great contrabida! I luv it! She should accept more bratty roles instead of inaaping binibini!
3. Derek Ramsey's abs deserved it own air time. :) Starring.. Derek Ramsey's abs!

But if you are a Derek Ramsey's abs fan, go watch! :)

AMEN? AMEN!

Comments

pochie said…
hayyy.... papa D! =D yummy!
Dahon said…
Agree, pang pa tweetums to! Did you watch Mano Po? Heard it's good.
Toni said…
Mano Po? I think that's on my mama's list this weekend! :)

Hello Ochie! Tse! Kaw nga nakaface to face mo na si papa D!

Rose! - nag-babake na si car! kelan na tayo sa inyo? :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!
Dahon said…
Really? Yey!! May oven na ako! Jan 16! Sana may ref na ako nuon hehehe!

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!