Skip to main content
Brazil - Starlet Haven



Sao Paulo, Brazil - What made me excited about going to this place is the comment in one blog that people just go here to eat :) Yes, for a food lover like me this is good enticement. Go to Brazil for the best food!

Aside from the good food, of course, pictures of sexy women in two-piece bathing suits playing beach volleyball really made me giddy with excitement to go to Brazil. Yes, Brazil - the land of Gisele B√ľndchen and Havianas. Go na itoh :)
-----
But it's not an exaggeration; it's really a place full of beautiful people. I think there are more gorgeous women here than men (straight girls also observed this). From the plane en route to Brazil and the Karaoke place that we visited, there are many beautiful women all over the place from all shapes and sizes. And that sexy accent will really make you swoon and just stare.... without blinking.
-----
Portuguese Brazilians are so warm and friendly. And I think they don't have any inhibitions whatsoever. Evident of this is that people here make out in public places - PDA galore. Yes, as in lip locking, french kissing action almost anywhere. Even Americans and Europeans were shocked to observe this. Thus, the bar is a good place to go because you not only enjoy their music (bossa nova beat) but also the smooching couples.

Side story: While standing outside the comfort room, I saw a beautiful woman come out of the Men's CR. It didn't register at first then her boyfriend came after her. Oh wow... that made me smile.. hahaha.. :)
----
If I described New York as a big Cubao with billboard lights, Sao Paulo is like a big Makati populated with artistas and starlets. Yes, every street you turn you can see a gorgeous woman that will put Marianne Rivera to shame. OMG, I can't stop staring. They are so beautiful. "Mataray na bone structure and walang kataba-taba sa katawan. Nung nagsabog ng Diyos ng kagandahan sa mundo, tone-toneladang batya ang dala ng mga Brazilians."

Brazilian women have the killer combination of womanly figures (big Bs) and angelic faces. Geneticists should study their gene pool so that we can manufacture more of them in the future. :) Shet, I think I went to Lesbianic heaven.

AMEN! :) Tchau for now :)

Comments

pochie said…
Car? Asan si Car? LOL! =D

have fun dre!
bachoochay said…
Lesbianic heaven pala ha? Hmph!
Boohoo.
Toni said…
baby!!!! muahz! muahz! i love you!

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …