Skip to main content
The Curious Incident of the GA condo robbery...


It's like a scene from one of Murakami's novels... so surreal... I entered the condo and everything was as it was when we left it. Then, curious.... the sofa is missing something... several seconds to register... OMG... the laptop is missing. Not to panic, maybe brother hid it somewhere.. but.. but.. we went home at the same time two days ago! Checked the door.. no forced entry!

Then, my bro was saying that it's just there.. duhhh... it's not in the universe that is our room. Then, as I was waiting for bro, I sniffed the air... someone was here... a male one. Then, OMG, he went up my room! And there yah go, my old celphone and I-pod were gone :( I can still sense his presence... and I just thought.. atleast he has new stuff to use: a laptop whose battery is not working, a celphone with no charger and a used I-pod that I inherited from bro.

This experience made me glad that I am not the type to acquire things. What if I really have things of monetary value what then? Makes me believe that things are like people, there's a time that you just have to let go....

If I have your number and a stranger texted you out of the blue (not my Globe number) and asking you for information, ignore please!

The Universe has given and the universe has taken away... I wish he's happy.. and may he never come back to my room! :) argh!

AmEn!

Comments

Acid Burn said…
OMG dre! weird as it may sound pero bakit pati sofa nyo???

and isipin mo na lang, mabuti wala ka nung nangyari yan. if you were there, baka pwede ka pa nyang saktan.

be safe always, dre! mwah!
Acid Burn said…
ay sorry haha! kala ko nanakaw pati sofa! blooper!
Toni said…
thanks dre! nagpabili na nga ako ng baseball bat! hahaha =p

ingat din kayo dyan...
babynix said…
dre! are you ok? as what osang said, at least you weren't harmed! ingat ka dyan, dre!

p.s. nung unang basa ko din, akala ko nawala ang sofa! hahaha!
Normie said…
There's something about that sofa. Akala ko ninakaw rin. I had to re-read! Ano bashhhh!

I'm glad you and your brother are ok. Be safe always. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…