Skip to main content
MMFF 2008



I made my contribution to the Filipino Film Industry... by watching not just one.. but two MMFF film entries. Iskul Bukol for nostalgic reasons and Desperadas 2 for some eye candy. In Iskul Bukol, I was waiting for Tonette Macho. I have a very vivid memory of Tonette Macho. He was big like me and in my mind, I don't want to be Tonette Macho. I don't know why. Also when I was young, my aunt gave me a doll, a red doll with my name satin stitched (yes, memorized ko pa ang type of stitch) -- TONETTE. That's why I hate it when people call me Tonette. I remember that doll and Tonette Macho. Weird...

When the old cast assembled on stage, I smiled when I saw Tonette. They all asked him, "Tonette, how are you?" He remarked, "I am not Tonette anymore, I found the light..from the grace of God. I am Anthony now..." Ay, pareho kami ng sentiment. Tonette din ako dati, then I found the light.. :)



In Desperadas 2, I was staring the whole time at Marianne Rivera. I love that girl. Even if palengkera galore sya. My mom hates her because she was the reason Dindong and Karel broke up. Yes, my mom is really updated. Lord, when I saw One True Love and saw Marianne clutching Dingdong's arms crying.. "Migs, wag mo akong iwan.." I knew Dingdong had no chance :) And heller, the whole time the two of them are on screen, Marianne will be not more than 10 cm away from Dingdong. Higpit yumakap! So, I wouldn't blame Dingdong.. bad man.. pero.. naman! :)

Ok, my boredom is really evident on my blog. I am blogging everyday! Unti na lang... :)

AmEn! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!