Skip to main content
Shock... shock... and sleep

This day has been hazy, hazy and hazy.

Back story: We transferred office from Ayala to Pioneer a few months back so we haven't been in Glorietta for a long, long time.

A while ago: We went to Glorietta to arrange our team building activity (around lunch time). First sentence that came out of my mouth upon stepping inside was: "Iba talaga ang totoong mall :)"

Then we ate lunch at Food Choices, nothing unusual, just the normal chit chat and then, while heading back, we saw a commotion. The activity center was filled with smoke, and then, all hell broke loose.

All were rushing/running to the entrance. After some panicky run, we were outside the mall. We saw people coming out, covered in blood, powder white substance on their faces. The thought that came into my head was to get back to the office as fast as possible. That was the most surreal bus ride for me.

While preparing for some meeting in the afternoon, it hit all of us. We were in shock, there was this heavy weight on our hearts. We saw the pictures and gawd, some of us walked there on the way a few minutes before the explosion. They could have stayed longer has it not for the interest of time. If they did, oh my.. :(

It's just so unreal.
---
After a bomb attack is the great time to be in any mall. Not that much people and security is tight ;) Gerry bear and I watched a movie and for the first time after a long, long time, I fell asleep inside a cinema. The Seeker - seek out of it but if you want a comfy snooze... by all means.. go! :)

Still hazyyy.. still in shock.. and I am not in my zone right now...

AMEN!

Comments

pochie said…
*hugs Nette* kahit hanggang dito sa bahay naiisip ko pa rin siya... *hayyy*
marge said…
buti na lang ur not craving chinese... hayyy din katulad sau och...

anyways, nice seeing you again. sana next time, di lang small chat... kundi totoong gimik na...
Toni said…
Mwah Ochie and Marge :) Hayyy...

oo noh.. gimik itoh! :) Globe!!!! :)
Tham said…
hi anto... glad alang nangyari sa yo... nanood pa kayo sine after the bombing! astig. pero, oo nga naman, probability of it happening again is slim...
Toni said…
hey tham!!! ... :)

yeps... ganun talaga yata... lightning doesn't strike twice ba yung kasabihan? hahaha =p

tapos, lam mo naman tayo.. matigas ang ulo..hahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!