Skip to main content
Movie that made me wanna dance on the movie house and the bravery of the Foster

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The last movie musical that made me stare at the screen without blinking was Moulin Rouge with its rich colors, great music and of course the beautiful Nicole Kidman. This woman is iridescent that it sometimes hurt to watch her onscreen. "Down with Love" was cute but not that substantial. "Chicago" was dark for me. But "Hairspray" was the first movie musical that left me squirming on my seat because I so loved to dance on the movie house no less.

The music was ear friendly, catching, up beat and it's like watching a reel musical. It has that feel. Of course, watching John Travolta playing a woman's role is truly fabulous. I realized that the young Zac Efron who played the role of Link (High School Musical teen idol) eeringly looks like the younger Travolta, with blue eyes and dark hair.

Kudos to Hairspray, this is I think the first movie I watched wherein the fat girl played by Nikky Blonsky (with boobs as big as her personality) got the boy :) Well, let's wait a few months and I think this girl will succumb to the Hollywood pressure of diets and the perfect figure.


Watch Hairspray! It's really glam! You'll love the music, and ooohh the dancing!

-------------------------------------------

Jodie Foster.... the brave one...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am looking forward to Jodie Foster's new movie "The Brave One". Yes, she's fit, she's lean and she has that look. I find her interesting because aside from being one of the few brainy actresses in Hollywood, she gives off that vibe that makes you back off and not mess with her unless...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In this movie, we will see her with a gun... hmmmm.. interesting. It has a femme fatal, vigilante plot. But I think, she should dye her hair a darker hue so that she will have that edgier look for these types of movies. Well, on her next movie perhaps? Michelle Rodriguez and Jodie Foster in one movie that will be truly worth the wait.

AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…