Skip to main content
Androgynous Identity and my "boyfriend" for the night

"Boss, get a number..." I didn’t look at him at first but then I realized that the bank security guard was asking me to get a number for the queue. Anak ng! I think sporting a short hair will increase the probability of me being body searched again.
---
When I entered the mall, there were two arrows, one for males and one for females. As I was entering, the male guard was preparing to inspect my bag, but then I hurried to the female guard then I heard her muttered, "babae (female)" to her fellow guard.
---
My friend Justin and I watched the latest Harry Potter film. It was good! But of course, my favorite HP film is still Azkaban (Alfonso rocks!). It was late so we rode the taxi and as he was the first one to get off, manong driver asked me, "San nakatira boyfriend mo... (Where does your boyfriend live?). Without batting an eyelash, I just told him the he lives somewhere north.

I didn't correct him for it will take more time and energy to explain that Justin is not my boyfriend and he is very happy with his current boyfriend. HAHAHAHA! It will sound complicated I tell you but I think that what makes our friendship last. I may not be his baby maker (I think we're just going to crack up if we do it), but we have a bond that is always there even if we haven’t seen each other for a long time. Love you Justin!

AMEN!

Comments

rbasmayor said…
Hi Net,

Di ko pa napapanood ang Harry Potter pero marami ang di satisfied... Nagbalik na ang aking blog, may mga reviews na hehe... nalibang kasi ako sa friendster, nandun yung mga latest reviews ko pero ngayon migrated na siya sa blog ko!

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…