Skip to main content
A great weekend hiatus

I spent the weekend with Conchita at Edina. It was a blast! First off, Conchita and I haven't talked face to face from the time she went back from Manila. I miss her perky skip and her cute little voice... only Conchita can uplift you even if you feel out of it. Just to hear that voice can bring you back to earth... yaha!

I miss moving on a large kitchen. I told Conchita that one day, I would like to own and to work for a diner or something. I like to chop, to cook, and to clean. Someday, I will have my own turo-turo in the kanto. Their kitchen in Edina is perfect! Iron chef Anto on the house. And of course, Conchita again fed me... these are two of the most delish foods:
- Haagen Daas ice Cream - Baileys flavored (sana ka pa!)
- Breaded Tilapia Fillet with Lemon! (yummy!)


The energy in Edina is different from downtown. You can really recharge your energy chakras in Edina. It must be the trees! I haven't charged Carding (my tarot cards) for awhile. I sense that he doesn't know me anymore so I have to do mega ritwal to get to know him again. Slowly, I am trying to merge our energies again (naks!) haha :)

I am trying to regain my balance, slowly but surely. It's hard to have authistic tendencies... hahaha.. :)

AMEN!

Comments

Acid Burn said…
balita ko nagkulong ka din daw sa room kasama yung gamecube ko. hahaha! buti you liked our kitchen and our big washer and dryer. switch roommates ba ulit ito? hehehe!
Neth said…
ah eh.. nde ba nde pa kayo tapos sa 24?hahahaha...

i loved ur kitchen! i really do! hahaha..

thanks dre!
pOrsh said…
i like the name "carding!" i named my camera "bogart." ang galing, machong-macho ang mga ngalan nila hehe.
Neth said…
hahha... sana ma meet ni carding si bogart..

i like bogart! hahaha.. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…