Skip to main content
I had a moment

I am going to maximize my stay here and bombard my blog with my misadventures so bear with me.

I had a very funny experience yesterday. Cads (the running guru) pinged me and told me that there's free food at the 10th floor. I said sure, accompany me please. So, that I don't have to worry about dinner anymore.. wehehehe... It's a kind of celebration for the end of Ramadan by our Arab/Indian co-employees. So, I went up, ready to eat!

It was fun! There were people there wearing their native costumes. We grabbed paper plates and I picked anything that perked my curiosity. I had dates? Liked it... then I had a "spicy" cookie. There was that mala-curry taste again so I didn't dig that.

Cads played ping-pong with some guys. I watched him and enjoyed the game. I played eons ago so I didn't dare play because they might laugh at me. Then, the ball kept on going to my direction. So I pick it up and give it to this guy. He said "thank you" and I said "you're welcome". He looks kinda cute. In an Agassi (Hunks member) sort of way.

Then when I went back to my desk, the support guy that I work with while I was in Manila via AIM asked me if I would like to eat Indian food. I said yes, I went up and had my fill. I liked those with sugar I told him. Then he asked me:
Agasi: "do you wear spects?"
Anto: "yup, i wear glasses"
Agasi: "do you wear a ponytail?"
Anto: (thinking.. this guy saw me)... "yep, you saw me, I was the big girl in blue" (forgive me pogie I was again wearing my fave color combo blue shirt and brown slacks....)
Agasi: "So, I didn't see you then" (awww.. sweet... so, was I huge? not big? haaha)
Anto: "I watched my friend play pingpong."
Agasi: "I played. "
Anto: "What were you wearing?"
Agasi: "I was wearing a black shirt kinda sweater."
Anto: "Yep, I saw you. "
Agasi: "Aha, you gave me the ball once."
Anto: "yep, nice to meet you... in a funny, weird way. "
Agasi: "Nice to meet you too, in a weird way... hahaha. "

hay.. wala lang. It's such a small world.

P.S. My gym schedule is 430 am because I am waiting for this cute guy who go there at that hour. HAH! Effort!

AMEN!

Comments

sha said…
sabi ko na nga ba eh...kumakarir ka dyan ng mga fafa...hehe go Nette! :)
Neth said…
hayness, wish ko lng dear.. ikakarir din nila ako..hahaha :)
nette! how dare you! i should burnt those set of clothes. hehehehe

honestly, they not know shit in color combination hehehe.
irish said…
ahoy! papa alert :D

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …