Skip to main content
Superman Trivia

I haven't watched Superman Returns but I was able to catch Jay Leno's interview with Brandon Routh. He looks eeringly like the late Christopher Reeves and if you'll close your eyes he even sounds like him.

That's it! I sensed a vibe, I googled his birthdate and true to form, Christopher Reeves and Brandon Routh are both Librans!

Get this, Brandon Routh shares the same birthday with John Lennon - October 9!

Wala lang, there's something about Libran men that is easy to detect. I won't divulge but some of my friends know about my zodiacist theories.

Bow!


Post-mortem choovah:

I finally was able to watch Superman Returns. Got teary-eyed at the first scenes when the vintage billing of stars was shown and when the theme song was played... arggghh.. superman is really back. Especially the scene at the crystal home of superman (aka - the Fortress of Solitude), the face of Marlon Brandon (Jor L) brought back memories from yesteryears.

For me, that's the strongest point of this movie. It was true to its tradition ... didn't stray from the original. The musical scoring especially the fusion of the Superman theme and the theme song "can you read my mind..." was perfect! I was humming the song until I went back to sleep.

Brandon is really superman. He'll be typecast forever but hey, with a good haircut, he can be a bad boy! Looking forward to his next image change. A libran is a chameleon, he'll do a great job at it.

Comments

dahon said…
what, that he's gay?!?

You and your theories antooo!!! Brandon is not gay, he's for me!
Neth said…
no, he's not gay noh... not that thing.. basta, a something-something about fellow kindred librans.

he's not gay... why? the same reason that sam milby is not gay... i don't likey-likey him... hahaha ;) not a crushie...
rbasmayor said…
Sa tingin ko Net, Brandon and Sam Milby belong to the same thing... they are both gay!
Neth said…
Nooooo...... not brandon... hay, there's a bunch of women out there who'll be heartbroken!

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…