Skip to main content
All Men Are Dogs?

Yes, most of the time, hearing the horror stories of my friends I came to realize that some men really are dogs. Some even can go down the level of being subhuman. Of course, men being men will defend their own like women will try to be protective of those who were agrieved.

I really hate it when men act like nothing is wrong. There is really something very different about the wirings of the hearts and brains of men and women. Don't get me wrong, there are women who are also despicable in their treatment of men. But of course, we don't hear about it because we're women and men will go the the extreme to not let the women who hurt them know that they indeed were hurt.

I have to get this out of this system. I loathe men who are insensitively cruel! (some readers may know that this post only have one person in mind). I have a theory that this guy (I don't want to call him man anymore) is on a cruel revenge streak. Maybe he was terribly hurt by someone in his past and now, he is trying to flaunt that he too can hurt, that women will go out of their way to be his "Friend".

Gosh! Argh! And another thing that pisses me off, is that I thought that if ever there was a male version of me, it will be this guy. Oh man... was I proven wrong! He is despicably CRUEL!

Note: There must be something new with the planetary alignments. Changes, changes, hearts, hearts, friends? lovers? ... gawd! Chaos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…