Skip to main content

Rock-Rockan sa Fort!


AC_woodstuck
Originally uploaded by amazonangbading.
Last Wednesday, we got a chance to watch the performance of three of the hottest OPM artists ... Sugarfree, Kitchie Nadal and Rivermaya! Of course, the cool part about the event was that it was for free! It was fun!

I loved Ebe (reminded me of Eli Buendia), Rico (I was not a Rico fan before, I even cringe when I hear their song in the radio but watching him perform gosh... I am a Blanco convert!) and of course Kitchie (reminded me of Avril Lavigne's performance)...in fairness she's prettier in person but it was like listening to her CD , no spiels, not a change in tune, give her a year and I bet she could be a bona-fide rocker performer! I could truly imagine the P.U.P rock concert event when she walked-out of the auditorium because of the rowdy crowd. A true elitista! She truly belongs in the recording studio more than an auditorium.

Well... Listening to Awit ng Kabataan, I am reminded of my youth. But of course, body age doesn't lie. After that night of jumping and screaming, my back ached like hell. A reminder I am no longer part of the 'Kabataans!' but now a proud 'Manunustos ng kabataan' ;)

Comments

I really enjoyed Sugarfree's set, kahit na konti lang naabutan natin. Sayang din at nde ko napa-sign yung cds na dala ko.

Si Kitchie naman, nakakaantok at nakakaasar yung boses. Borderline yodeling na yung ginagawa niya. Tapos pati ba naman kanta niya, naooffkey pa siya? Nampucha naman.

I must admit I was surprised with Rivermaya. Galing kasi ng arrangement nung mga kinanta nila.

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …