Skip to main content
Necessary Losses...

In life, we get to experience losses in order to grow. We have to lose baby teeth to gain a much stronger enamel, we have to lose our dependence with our parents to be able to grow into more mature individuals... and of course, sometimes we have to bid farewell to people, to friendships because our purpose for being together was already fulfilled.

People grow, sometimes in different directions. You could both dig chocolate cake right now but then, another develops a liking to honey marble, even if the chocolate cake tastes so good and the time you've spent together were great, you have to move on to satisfy the hunger for something else. This might be an infantile comparison or metaphor for what people go through when friendships simply die out. But the basic principle and lesson are the same... sad but true...

But on the positive end, after much unraveling, there are new friendships that grow -new friends that will take you into another road. It's not that your new friends are better than your old friends but you need other experiences, new insights that these new individuals will offer. New friends that will teach you new things about yourself that will help you to grow. There's always a reason why our karmic paths meet and we have to be conscious of the reasons why.

It's not that we discharge old friends, but more of we choose the friends we get to keep for life - who will accept all the changes, who will accept you for who you are and be more forgiving when we fail to live up to their expectations. If you find these individuals, don't ever let go for they are very difficult to find. Don't let petty moments destroy the years that you have built together. Don't let pride get in the way.

"True friendship come when silence between two people become comfortable."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…