Skip to main content

A day in the life


A day in the life
Originally uploaded by amazonangbading.

(Tone - ala Carlo sat beside me today.. )

(Background music from 24 --- the ff. events took place from 3 AM to 9 pm of February 19, 2005.)


***FBI Warning, this artik is in ala morse code English-Tagalog. Bear with me... for a larger view of the pic --> just click on it.

Dear diary,

3:00 AM - still awake. I am typing the formulas that we will submit to our professors for our MBA exam. Omigod! Can I edit all of these on time?

3:30 AM - I can't take this anymore, finish or not finish, I am off to bed.

7:00 AM - Woke up. Climbed out of bed, dragged a comb across my head... (borrowing words from Sir McCartney). Watched CNN while having breakfast... hmmm.. interesting so Bush is having trouble in Iran.

7:15 - 8:00 AM - Bath, choova-choova ching. I look civilize na... and off to my classmate to give the formulas.

8:15 AM - 10 AM - NLEX - Gosh, the fare increased! 79 Php from Laharlandia Pampanga to Mantrade!!!! Taga-taga talaga.

10:30 AM Powersmash. There's my partner(fafa cris) together with the other Retek semifinalists (hi gerson, hi asher). Scan, scan the courts for cute guy. Gosh, no inspiration in sight argghhhh!!! yaw na.. I go home na...hehehe....

11:00 AM It's time to play! Oh no!!! Are those two guys(both males) our opponents? Asher is that you? Gawd --he's tall. Gosh, they look scary. I want my mommy. But no, keri lang. We can do this.

11:01- 11:20 Close fight. Toe to toe. My God, I am so tired."Cris... call a timeout. I am hyperventilating. Water please..." Tongue-out, tongue in....Tangi****

11:25 - After those grueling minutes, we signed the papers and handshake-handshake the guys. Nice game. 20 - 25. Oh well. Kinulang sa Reb bull me....

11:26 - 12 Ogle-ogle time! Aha... found cute guy at 2 o'clock. Thank God I am carrying my camera phone. Gonna take a picture of that guy's ass.

12:30 - 1:30 lunch time. Chow time! Picture-pictorial with fafa Cris. Some bonding conversation.Some new insights.. very interesting... then off to megamall to meet Ms Aina.


2:00 PM Megamall. Gosh, the renovation is doing well. Destination-powerbooks. There's Ains! beso-beso...

2:15 - 4:00 pm Starbucks --- another bonding moment (bonding moments don't live life without it). We talked about her adventures in Canada, my own little adventures. My quixotic crusade for true love and romance...hahahay...

4:00 - 4:20 pm - Bye-bye time - Ains to meet family; Me to find good books.

4:25 - 4:45pm - hmmm.. something abuzz in the Entertainment Plaza. AXN - cute bald guy from GamePlan, a loop that goes round and round. But wait, there is a girl inside! Astig! The challenge- "the person with the greatest number of loops made wins! "
1...2...3...4... 28 loops! The winner of the match - A WOMAN! That made me so proud! Go girl! Girlpower rules!

4:45 - 5:00 pm powerbooks - skimming through books. Looking for something to buy.. nothing caught my fancy.

5:15 - 7:00 pm - NLEX again. Hay...meme na me... but wait.. my seatmate is kinda cute.. hmmm... this day is so great.. hehehe :)

9 pm----- So here I am at home, recounting my day's adventures. Tiring but great fun! Good days are made of this - badminton, books, good food, friends, family- the good life! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The Lesbian Lifestyle

It's been about eight (8) years since I came out as a lesbian. So much has changed since then. I never in my wildest dream thought that I will be with someone who loves me as much as my partner does and I never realized that I am capable of so much love.

I gained more than 50 pounds. You'll never realize it but the weight creeps in. It seems to be proportional to the amount of happiness you're gaining. Thus, if weight is the price I need to pay for being happy so be it! I would rather be plump and gay than thin and grumpy. :)

All of my friends are straight women and gay guys. I have a few lesbian friends (about 3 I think) and that's it. Not having enough lesbian friends is not a major problem for me since I don't think I fit into the lesbian lifestyle.

1.) I am not a radical feminist.
2.) I don't really think that all men are evil (ok some are but we also have evil women :)).
3.) I like green jokes and other politically incorrect jokes as …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!