Skip to main content
Selfish Random thoughts for 2005...

It's the year 2005... whew! Another year has passed and for me... I guess it's time to sit back and think about the year that was. What can I say about this year? What lessons have I learned? What grownup thing did I do and acquire? This year was a mouthful for all. I get to learn more things about me... accept things that I cannot control and just be...

First, just some random thoughts...

1.) I love running. This year I came to realize that I haven't done much running physically but I have done much running in many aspects of my life... from realities I cannot accept... I can't even read a part of a book or a movie with a confrontation in it. That I guess explains my escapist tendencies.. if I could run.. I would... Is it because I really can't face harshness or something that is breaks the harmony in my world?

2.) I love my friends and family. I can't live without them... for this year... I think I have neglected them... especially my friends. My best friend, once was hurrying to be with his friend.. and I've said,"It's late... you must be going home." Then he told me... "When I was down and lonely he was always there for me .. so I want to be with him right now when he needs me." Ouch.. I know he just said it as a matter of fact. But I thought... I should be the one that he runs to when he's done and forlorn. I am here.. and then I thought of the times when I wasn't there because of some work I have to do... and I thought... Is the work really worth it?

3.) I need change. I hope this year is full of it.

4.) I love gay people. I do! I don't know... I am the ultimate faghag. I think I have a weird affinity with them. They're just one of the most beautiful people both inside and out. They're real and that's what matters.

5.) I think I am stagnating intellectually and spiritually. I must read more and get in touch with my soul. I try to read but not as much as I want to.

I just wish that I could find meaning in my life and not just watch as they years whiz by me. I do hope this year will help me in the realization that there is more to life than work and that there's still hope that everything will turn out alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…