Skip to main content
Confessions of a Rebondee - A new MOI!

It has been a week now since I had a total makeover as some of my friends said. Right now, I am experiencing mixed emotions, a little bit of exhiliration and something that I cannot pinpoint. Regret perhaps? I was thinking why it took me so long to decide on this self improvement move that I may have totally missed out on some of the good things that I might have had. But I realize that everything has a purpose and a perfect time for everything. I was not ready then, but I am definitely ready now!

I feel that people open up to me more. They smile at me when they see me and I feel a kindredship (if there's such a word) towards everyone. I now realize that it may have been me. Having this new look may have improve my self confidence thus, people can sense that I am more at ease with myself. Whew! that was a mouthful.

I even feel that people see me, the real ME, for the first time. This I found out when my best friend told me that he liked the blouse I was wearing but I fondly told him that this is an old blouse and I have worn it so many times already. And he sarcastically remarked, "Eh, di kapansin-pansin nun noh. Wa epek nun! ". It was a joke but it hit dead center - it hit a sensitive spot. Was I less of a woman then compared to now? He then reassured me (maybe he sensed that I felf bad about his remark), "It's now in the past bestfriend. Wag mo ng balikan yun."

Oh well, that was a sage advice. Maybe, that's what I should do. Don't turn back. Look ahead with wonder and be amazed with what life is in store. Basta ako... my theme song now is,,,, "Bongga ka day! " and "I am coming out, I want the world to know and let the feelings show!" This is the new ME! Watch out world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…