Skip to main content

The Top 10 Ways to Have More of What You Want in Life

To have more, we must be more of who we are. Easier said than done? The secret is in the doing; none of it matters until we do something about it. Start somewhere! anywhere! ask if the action is self-serving or serving the self, then go!

1. Become aware.
Wake up! Look! Discover what it is you want/lack (no shoulds or oughts). Your journey begins once you open your heart's eyes and see.

2. Live your passion.
Passion

3. Take action.
Show up. Choose. Do something. Until you act, your dreams and wants are only a conversation. Once you act, 'everything' changes.

4. Make a plan.
Begin with where you want to be, then work backward to where you are to find your starting place. By asking yourself, What can I do tomorrow? you will take the first step forward.

5. Have a friend who will act as your COACH!

This person will support, challenge, and encourage you unconditionally. Your coach will help you be accountable to yourself without judgment, and will be the person whose only interest is in helping you discover what is best for you.

6. Become more attractive.
Get your personal needs met once and for all, build reserves, simplify everything, and take the 25 other steps of attraction. It is easier to attract what you desire than it is to struggle for it.

7. Learn to say no.
Set boundaries. Tell the truth ~ always! This will immediately create more time, energy, and peace of mind in which to do what you truly desire to do.

8. Help others get what they want.
Practice ultimate service in professional and personal relationships. This shift to the question of How can I best serve this person right now? is magical. Just think about the last time you were truly served and how it made you feel.....

9. Release needing any specific outcomes.
Believe that as long as you act from personal and profound integrity, the results will always serve your best and highest good. Accept each person, place, thing, or situation as being exactly the way it is supposedto be. This will free you to live in the 'flow' and to experience the serendipity that usually marks our most joyful times and events.

10. Have fun!
Do for the pleasure of doing and for no other purpose. Fun is the lightness of spirit that enriches everything and everyone you touch, especially you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…