Don't Settle
The death of Steve Jobs made me realized that there are lessons that he preached that I have done in my life. I never settled for anything less than what I loved. My most recent decision to leave a managerial job was because I was turning into a person that was not true to my beliefs and my spiritual style.
I didn't love my work then. Each day, waking up was a chore. I was a working zombie... a machine. I didn't like the feeling of telling people policies that I didn't personally believe in and didn't understand. I felt like a pawn and it was killing me inside. Thus, I made a change to work for something that excites me.
In my own way, I became true to my spirit and to the universe and it rewarded me with true happiness. If you really feel miserable, do something about it. Life is short and live it the way your spirit intended it before you were born.
Amen? Amen!
The death of Steve Jobs made me realized that there are lessons that he preached that I have done in my life. I never settled for anything less than what I loved. My most recent decision to leave a managerial job was because I was turning into a person that was not true to my beliefs and my spiritual style.
I didn't love my work then. Each day, waking up was a chore. I was a working zombie... a machine. I didn't like the feeling of telling people policies that I didn't personally believe in and didn't understand. I felt like a pawn and it was killing me inside. Thus, I made a change to work for something that excites me.
In my own way, I became true to my spirit and to the universe and it rewarded me with true happiness. If you really feel miserable, do something about it. Life is short and live it the way your spirit intended it before you were born.
Amen? Amen!
Comments
Elsa - Welcome to blogging! :) Yes, sometimes you will realize that you must live your life with purpose (cliche but true). You have the right to be happy and I pray that you continue to pursue your passion ;)