The Law of Attraction

Thoughts - Become - Reality
I am a firm believer of this. What you think, you become... It is imperative that you have a mindset of what you would want to be in the future, where you want to be, and you should have a clear image of your goals... down to the outfitzz...
If you don't tell the universe what you want, then the universe will just sway your life, every which way.. kaya.. "nawawalan ng direksyon ang buhay..."
Express and recreate yourself often. Everything is fluid and there are no absolutes.. be free... and just be....
---
Falling in love is a leap to the unknown. Yes, Librans fall in love with a dream... there is danger in this. A dream can be different from reality and that's when conflict starts. But right now, I am satisfied with my dream... We make our reality... and I chose mine... as long as we're happy, I guess that is what's important...
AMEN!
Thoughts - Become - Reality
I am a firm believer of this. What you think, you become... It is imperative that you have a mindset of what you would want to be in the future, where you want to be, and you should have a clear image of your goals... down to the outfitzz...
If you don't tell the universe what you want, then the universe will just sway your life, every which way.. kaya.. "nawawalan ng direksyon ang buhay..."
Express and recreate yourself often. Everything is fluid and there are no absolutes.. be free... and just be....
---
Falling in love is a leap to the unknown. Yes, Librans fall in love with a dream... there is danger in this. A dream can be different from reality and that's when conflict starts. But right now, I am satisfied with my dream... We make our reality... and I chose mine... as long as we're happy, I guess that is what's important...
AMEN!
Comments
Napanood mo na ba? Organize dvd watching, sama ako!