Personality of an Advice

My friend says it all when she told me that advices from friends mirror the giver more than the situation itself. Take for instance her case wherein she was having problems with her co-worker, a congenial friend told her to just laugh it off, a more brazen one told her to stand up and confront the person. While in my case, it's just a simple matter as my hair.



I wear my hair long for almost ten years now. It's really curly and unyielding to anything that I put in it. So, I've thought of cutting it really short as in a short crap of hair so I won't have to worry about it when I wake up in the morning and go to work. It's fun to gauge their reactions. One can see the distinct personalities with each reply. One very liberated gal friend told me to just do it and to not waste any moment and let the scissors rip. The most conservative ones told me to just take a trim because a short hair would make me look more masculine (as I have a very siga stance as it is). It's enriching to find out that such simple questions can bring out what the person is made of.



But you're gonna ask me right if I cut my hair? Well... I am still thinking about it.. and I'll ask for divine guidance on this one. (Gosh... you can even see how I make decisions...wehehehe :) )

Comments

Popular Posts