Skip to main content
Love, Friendship and... Fashion!



The familiar tune, and then the narration and then, that giant crochage! Carrie and the girls are back! :)

Carrie is not beautiful but man, she sure can carry herself well and don fashionable clothes. She can pull off any outfit, that I am sure. Charlotte is still the sweet girl that I liked. Samantha is like wine, she gets better with age :) Miranda, now that's my girl. If I were to pick one character in the series that closely resemble my personality, it's Miranda. I am paranoia incarnate.

My favourite scenes: The giant closet, New Year's eve and of course, the Brooklyn bridge scene in which I felt that there were tears in my eyes.

I liked this series because it reminded me of my girlfriends and my gayfriends. One of my fun moments in life is just having coffee and catching up with them... even if we go home at 5 am in the morning just chattering the minutes away :)

-------------------------

Book Review: AT FIRST SIGHT (Nicholas Sparks)


Yeah, I know, I don't read mushy, romantic books. But I needed a book I could read that wouldn't make me think. I needed a quick literary fix in my system. This was a telenovela in paperback, I swear! I cringe at the mushy moments but the estrogen in me was screaming for release. And so, again, I cried at the end, hahaha.. :)

How would you know that you met the right person? Answer: You just know... geez, cheesy... but awwww.. it got to me somehow. This book is a guilty pleasure. It reminded me of ideas put forth by John Gray in "Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus." I recommend this book to couples who want to understand their partner more. The gender divide is such a complex art, and yet so simple.

Characters dying at unexpected times make me cry... Danielle Steele used this formula eons ago and it never fails to get to me. Falling in love is great, when it's with the right person...

AMEN! AMEN!

Comments

pochie said…
wahahha... remember when you asked me? yun din sagot ko..."you just know" nyahahaha...

miss you netskie! =D
Toni said…
Ochie girl! :) trueness. honga.. kayo nga yun ni mother tsali..

miss u 2! lapit na ako uwe ;)

ang hairdo ha! :) assignemnt mo yan :)

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!