Skip to main content
The Law of Attraction



Thoughts - Become - Reality

I am a firm believer of this. What you think, you become... It is imperative that you have a mindset of what you would want to be in the future, where you want to be, and you should have a clear image of your goals... down to the outfitzz...

If you don't tell the universe what you want, then the universe will just sway your life, every which way.. kaya.. "nawawalan ng direksyon ang buhay..."

Express and recreate yourself often. Everything is fluid and there are no absolutes.. be free... and just be....

---



Falling in love is a leap to the unknown. Yes, Librans fall in love with a dream... there is danger in this. A dream can be different from reality and that's when conflict starts. But right now, I am satisfied with my dream... We make our reality... and I chose mine... as long as we're happy, I guess that is what's important...

AMEN!

Comments

dahon said…
Correct ka dyan bru! :)

Napanood mo na ba? Organize dvd watching, sama ako!
Toni said…
yepyep! dvd watching it is! sa ofisina and d2 sa balay.. mwah!

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …