Skip to main content
Some random thingeys...

We say "Goodbye", to realize the beauty of "Hello". There are no permanent goodbyes, for each person we meet in this journey becomes a part of who we are. Then, there's this thing call the next life (as in next lifetime). If we don't meet again in the span of this lifetime, there's always the next lifetime and the next and the next... the wheel of life is vast and we would see each other soon.
----------------------------------------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The collage of the New Balance runners, Vanene, Philip Morris and Moi. On to the next race, the feast is over... hello to diet and running...

----------------------------------------
Watched X-Men III, the Last Stand with dahon, a little apprehensive if she'll fall asleep :) but hoorrayyyy... thanks to the magic of a blockbuster movie, awakey! It was a delight to the eyes, loving 'Beast' and 'Archangel'.

I liked it more than the Da Vinci Code.

----------------------------------------
Vanene and I watched "Failure to Launch", the latest movie of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew M (can't remember the spelling of his surname), basta the hottie fafa. It was sweet and light. We love the roommate of Sarah Jessica, reminds me of Janine Garagfalo (ok, can't remember the spelling again and I am lazy to look it up in Google) hahaha... I also liked this movie.
----------------------------------------

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was surprised to know that Angelina Jolie can write! No protentions but honest to goodness, straight from the heart journal entries. Not sure if she was really the one who wrote it... but darn it... what can't this women do!

Comments

dahon said…
what she can't do? be ordinary, i guess :D
she can't capture my heart like fafa brad can. :p
Neth said…
true kayo dyan mga dears!

uy, pogie! sali ka sa dance troupe? galingan niyo!

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!
The Iphone experience

Truth be told, I was happy with my glamorous MMS only phone. I can text, I can call and it's handy. But when I begin my relationship with my Iphone, I am a convert to super moder handheld devices.

I literally don't open my laptop anymore when I am at home. I only need my Iphone to check my emails, facebook, update my twitter, watch videos, podcasts, etc. I don't want to work with documents at home so this is something I find so useful.

I am really at awe with its features (you have to understand that I took a very giant leap in technology). The mere fact that I can check emails and update my calendar are useful features - in a major-major way.

Imagine having the convenience of reading the news, downloading time filler games and of course, there's this useful app - FOOD SPOTTING! It can help you find the nearest bakery, bulalohan, etc.

On the other hand, knowing that this device can be tracked can be spooky! Imagine that it has all of your informatio…