Skip to main content
Weekend Post



Nothing exciting happening...
Looking forward to our 10 K run this weekend...
Enjoying our hip-hop dance class... instructor's not gay (how do I know? It's a gift hon!)... but he's cute. I love his moves more... I could follow the steps... hurray!

Still feeling icky, hormonal, homicidal.. gosh, do I need Prozac to stabilize my mood swings? Naaahhh.. I have my Meiji Black Chocolates and Icon Magazine to shoo the blues away.

Ohhh... I had a very weird feeling while listening to my I-Pod and heard the song "Nagmamadal" by Bridge. The song was about the conversation between two people who engaged in a one-nite stand and the girl got preggy. It sounds corny but the way they sang it... blew me away (hmmm.. blow me away seems to be my fave phrase lately.. I wonder why.. ).

Who is that girl? I know it's not Grace Nono. But the voice and emotion was so RAW. Gosh... when she sang "Pwede mo na akong iwanan, kaya ko itong panindigan" I have to stop myself from shouting since I am inside my cubie at the office.. "Go Girl! Show that bastard that you don't need his pity! "

Here are some lines. if you see me just grab me and I'll let you listen to it…

Nagmamadali by the Bridge

Boy:
Maniniwala ka kaya
Kapag sinabi ko sa iyo
Wala kang dapat alalahanin
Wag mo akong tignan ng ganyan

Girl:
Wala na tayong dapat pag-usapan
Naghuhugas kamay ka lang
Pwede mo na akong iwanaan
Kaya ko itong panindigan

Chorus: (boy en girl)
Sa isang pagtatagpo, saan tayo tutungo
Maghihiwalay ba ang landas natin o sabay na magpapadala sa pabugso-bugsong hangin...

.......................

"Cockroach incident"

I had this nocturnal achoochoo... weird but reminded me of the caterpillar incident at the Sunken Garden (gist: I had to let the caterpillar crawl on me during the entire Ikot jeep trip so that I could let it crawl free at the vast greenery of the Sunken Garden.. bow)

I had to go to the bathroom at a very ungodly hour... being the coward that I am, I tried to just close my eyes and go back to sleep. But darn me bladder! I had to pray to whoever up there listens to me, opened all the lights so I could go to the bathroom.

Que horror, there were two cockroaches at the sink. So what did I do? I told them, "Tago kayo ha.. pagbalik ko... Sorry na lang ha.. talagang kailangan kong gumamit ng sink.." I went back to my room, counted to ten.. then went back. There was one remaining cockroach. I said to myself, I have given you a chance, so here goes; I opened the faucet and watched it drown. Then, I went back to sleep thinking that if my teenage self can see me know she'll coil in horror... boo-hoo..


AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …