Skip to main content
Popcorn thoughts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First of all, congratulations to our soccer team for winning second place! Even if we didn't win the much coveted first place trophy, the camaraderie and friendships that were formed are truly unforgettable. Go team!

1. I am wearing an oversized blouse. I think I should buy clothes for myself for once. My brother and mother are the ones who buy my clothes and stuff -- in fairview, they have good tastes, better than mine.

Yes... I belong to the nearly-extinct sub-species of the girl population. I don't like shopping. I get so tense and uncomfortable when I enter a dress boutique, even a shoes store. I only get excited if I get to buy rubber shoes, rackets, shuttlecocks, balls, weights, books, cds, magazine, but not clothes, shoes, and other vanity items. It's just me I guess. Different strokes, for different folks..

2. Yesterday was the first time that I heard flawless Tagalog words being uttered by a Caucasian. It was disarming. But it's true, hearing your own language being uttered by a foreigner is such a joy!

3. In badminton, I felt my age! My doubles partner kept referring to me as 'Ate' (big sister). Ganito pala ang feeling. Oh well, it's fun to have a younger, more agile partner (diba Cris?). I am starting to like 'Little Boy'.

4. I can't wait to have my copy of Harry Potter VI - the half-blood prince!

5. I sure hope that the Beauty and the Beast play will be good.

6. I am also excited with my first baddicts EB! I am looking forward to meeting nice folks who share the same passion. I am not a great badminton player but I am truly in-love with it! It keeps me sane!

7. My cubbie-hole is filled with chocolate crumbs. I have a unique identification system for my keyboard and mouse. Just taste it, and if it's choco-flavored, with crumbs and sticky then it must be mine!

P.S. There is an increasing number of protestors in Ayala. We live in a mobcracy - rule of mobs... I just hope that there is really such a thing as the wisdom of crowds..

-- Amen!

Comments

You don't win second place. You lose first place.
Neth said…
Competitive ka talaga gerry! Lam mo naman kami.. masaya na sa second place.. hahaha.. we'll do better next taym!
little boy is really a prodigy, in one way or another. and hey, i spot him first! LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …
The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

Enjoy!