Skip to main content
Joke and other charuz-chorva...

While waiting for sandwiches that we ordered, I was asking my officemate regarding the features of his new Nokia MMS phone.

"May video ba yan?" I asked.
"Yup, it has video, FM, mp3 player, u name it, andito sa phone."
"Ah... (light bulb flashing at the top of my head)... so you can make "S** videos with your new phone!"
"Dream mong mag-star sa ganung video noh?", he kidded me. (that's what I like about this guy, sumasakay sa kababawan ng mga jokes ko.. true friend! hehehe :) )
"Yup! Wearing this only this ang gusto kong theme." I jokingly told him.
"EH... MAY BIBILI NAMAN KAYA NG VIDEO MO!" he wittingly retorted.
"Aba... malay mo.. may bumibili nga ng M2A eh?" For those who don't know M2A... go to your nearest Quaipo DVD/CD Dealers to buy one. Katabi yun ng mga M2M.. at G2G.. hehehe :)

Hayyy... it must be the weather... I feel so drowsy and dreamy.... "Piolo, Richard, Dingdong... "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A good ending...

At last, there is already a resolution to the settingherfree saga. It took the writer a long time to end it... honestly, I think it's a work of fiction, crafted before valentine's day, to give couple-less individuals a boo-hoo-hoo....

It's just too good to be true... my theory is that it's a creative writing student's thesis or something...

The writer is good... and he has a good imagination. I posted a comment... hope he won't delete it....

Update: He did delete it! So, it's really too good to be true. (Ba't ko sya inaaway? HAHAHA!) I should really get a life... AMEN!
NUMUMS - BAKES AND CAKES





This is our new business venture. Please place your orders just in time for Valentine's!

Hello, it's me!

It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

Aside …