Skip to main content

The Return of the Dark Father

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a promising young Sith Lord overcame adversity and a handicap to take the galaxy by storm in a big, big way. He probably had no idea as he pulled the first few labored breaths through his new breathing mask and respirator that he would go on to do great things."

"As a personal emissary to the Emperor, this ambitious and talented young man was a symbol of tyranny throughout the Core Worlds and beyond. He headed the Imperial Navy, led the hunt for the Rebel Alliance, oversaw the construction of the second Death Star and was personally responsible for killing scores of Jedi during the great Jedi purge of the Clone Wars. "

"Dark warrior, star pilot, statesman, enforcer, saber master, leader, a bad mammer-jammer -- all words that could be used to describe the Dark Lord of the Sith. Who is Darth Vader really? "

I think part of the unsuccessful audience reception of the first two installments to the prequel star wars trilogy was the absence of this black clad, mouth breather of a man -- Darth Vader! Proof??? When we were watching a movie and the trailer for Star Wars III was shown and the breathing and voice of Darth Vader was heard,,, you can hear an audible collective gasp from the audience.

This is it! The "Dark Father" (translation of Darth Vader) has returned! Our childhood villain/hero protagonist will be plastered once again on the gigantic screen. You will remember the first time you watched Return of the Jedi and cheered when Darth Vader betrayed his master because of the greater love for his son Luke. You knew then that good will always conquer evil! Darth Vader! His destiny fulfilled!

I can't wait to watch the movie and relive my childhood fascination with this character. Of all the Star Wars characters, I loved him the most... My papa darth vader... That's why I hated Star Wars I... how could that child grow up to be Darth Vader??? That was the worst casting ever! I just wish that the third installment will make up for the its two disappointing predecessors.

This is a hilarious summary of Star Wars III - read on!
  • Revenge of the Shit (baklesh version)
  • Comments

    You should add a tag board to your page now!
    Neth said…
    hahaha... tsige.. pag sinipag me.. i'll add one :) tnx! thanks pala cads for the correction! :) It's luke.. not anakin! gosh...

    Popular posts from this blog

    Hello, it's me!

    It's been awhile since I have shared something on this space about my thoughts and my life. Well, where do I start? Maybe just like an old good friend, I will try to give you some highlights on the past years when I was not blogging.

    The biggest thing that happened to me so far was I got my Australian citizenship. I know right? I know that it may not be a big deal to others but for me, this is something that I have tried to work on for the past 5 years.  My kababayans might say that I am ungrateful, but we cannot discount the fact that with a blue passport from a country like Australia, I can travel to many countries - visa free without immigration officers trying to catch my eye and check if I am planning to do something illegal on their country.

    No offense, but every time I stand on the immigration line going into another country, my heart always work double/triple time because I am too anxious to be deported back to my country even if I know that I have the proper visa.

    Aside …
    The Lesbian Lifestyle

    It's been about eight (8) years since I came out as a lesbian. So much has changed since then. I never in my wildest dream thought that I will be with someone who loves me as much as my partner does and I never realized that I am capable of so much love.

    I gained more than 50 pounds. You'll never realize it but the weight creeps in. It seems to be proportional to the amount of happiness you're gaining. Thus, if weight is the price I need to pay for being happy so be it! I would rather be plump and gay than thin and grumpy. :)

    All of my friends are straight women and gay guys. I have a few lesbian friends (about 3 I think) and that's it. Not having enough lesbian friends is not a major problem for me since I don't think I fit into the lesbian lifestyle.

    1.) I am not a radical feminist.
    2.) I don't really think that all men are evil (ok some are but we also have evil women :)).
    3.) I like green jokes and other politically incorrect jokes as …
    The newest Gay Icon - lady Gaga


    After Amy Winehouse, we have a new gay icon in Lady Gaga (aka Christina Galera) in tangga.



    Find Alma Moreno-neque dance moves! :)

    Enjoy!